[gmx-developers] help needed: gmx_hbond cleanup

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Jun 19 11:57:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

I agree. A more thorough cleanup of the code, which is a very good idea, would take (me)longer than a week or so. That said, I'm going through the code now to figure out the source of an error so I guess I could clean up the code in the meantime. But as I said, it may take longer than a week so that means that it will not go into 4.6 then.

Best,

Erik

erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
http://www2.icm.uu.se/molbio/elflab/index.html