[gmx-developers] Fix for 2 small problems in the cmake for gmx 4.5.5

Ake Sandgren ake.sandgren at hpc2n.umu.se
Thu Mar 1 21:54:11 CET 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 21:45 +0100, Szilárd Páll wrote:
> Right, but as far as I know we only have Fortran kernels for IBM BG
> and I don't know of any other Fortran code. However, someone else
> shoud pitch in here because I might as well be wrong. Devs, anyone?
>
> On the other hand, I myself have compiled with Intel Compiler on
> Ubuntu and not only and never had problems. Are you using some
> external libraries except FFTW (BLAS, LAPACK)?

Oops... yes that might have been the problem here.
I was using our fortran built lapack with openblas (ACML still sucks on
bulldozer) which (lapack that is) we at the moment only have static
versions of...

I wondered why i hadn't seen it when building it a couple of
weeks/months ago.

So ignore that one :-)

Too many packages to rebuild on new hardware makes brain melt...