[gmx-developers] Mails rejected with "The message's content type was not explicitly allowed"

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Sat Nov 3 19:07:19 CET 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Rossen Apostolov <rossen at kth.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> +1
>
> I support moving to a hosted solution, and I also like the stackexchange
> format a lot!
In case we want to try this out we could subscribe the gmx-users mailing
list to new topics with gromacs tag. And then send an email to the list
that question can also be asked there. That way questions asked on the list
would still also be visible to users of the mailing list. After a few weeks
it should be obvious which format works better and is preferred by the
majority.
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/42197/atomistic-modeling might be
the best stackexchange site.

Also it would be possible to have a self hosted solution with: e.g. OSQA
<http://www.osqa.net/>or Askbot <http://askbot.com/>

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309