[gmx-developers] Bond-angle coupling

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Thu Oct 4 15:26:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

If you want to this completely generally, you would need 3-body non-bonded
interactions. Gromacs is not well suited (yet) for this.
If you have a limited number of hydrogen bonding partners,
you can add a new (or modify) an "angle" potential function in bondfree.c,
this is not to complicated. Then all HB pairs angles should be listed
in your topology and all will be calculated (in parallel possibly not all).

Cheers,

Berk