[gmx-developers] Bond-angle coupling

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Thu Oct 4 23:36:12 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Bogdan Costescu <bcostescu at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I can't find any comment as to what iprod() or gmx_invsqrt() does.
>
> Look them up, vec.h might be the place :)

Because you will have to look up a LOT of functions if you want to
understand the code, I recommend to install something like Eclipse CDT
with code indexing. That way it is sooo much faster than grep to find
a function. You still have to read the code but at least you don't
spend half of your time searching for the functions.

Roland
865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309