[gmx-developers] Performance checklist

Bogdan Costescu bcostescu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:36:26 CEST 2012

Hi Berk!

Having this list is a very good idea ! I just hope that it's
maintained synchronized with the development.

I don't quite understand the statement:

"Note that even with a small reported imbalance, the automated
PME-tuning might have reduced the imbalance. You could still gain
performance by changing the mdp parameters or increasing the number of
PME nodes."

Could you please clarify it ? Also it might be worth mentioning
g_tune_pme in this context.

Cheers,
Bogdan