[gmx-developers] make install-mdrun

Bogdan Costescu bcostescu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 08:25:31 CEST 2012

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Roland Schulz <roland at utk.edu> wrote:
> I was able to narrow it down. One gets this error if
> CMAKE_NO_BUILTIN_CHRPATH is ON. And OpenSuse sets this variable to always on
> and doesn't even let one overwrite it. I assume SL/RedHat does the same.

With Carsten's sequence of commands I don't get the error on:
Scientific Linux 5.5 with a non-system cmake 2.8.3 (system cmake is
2.6.4 which is too old)
Fedora 14 with system cmake 2.8.4
Fedora 17 with system cmake 2.8.9

I've just checked the SL repositories (5.7, 5.8 and 6.3) and cmake
2.6.4 is all they offer. So Carsten's cmake was not installed with the
system and this might make a difference...

Cheers,
Bogdan