[gmx-developers] gmx_rmsdist.c bug in analyze_noe_equivalent

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Thu Oct 25 17:27:46 CEST 2012

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for reporting these issues!

I can't confirm the bug(s), but hopefully someone else will do that soon.

However, if can reliably reproduce the issues, you can go ahead and file a
bug report in redmine.gromacs.org. Moreover, if you think you have a fix,
contribution is fully open so you're welcome to submit the patch at
gerrit.gromacs.org.

Szilárd