[gmx-developers] How do I add parameters to grompp in GMX 4.6.1?

Yorquant Wang wangykoo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:23:10 CEST 2013

Hi all:
   I want to add some new input parameters  into grompp. I read the new
code *tpxio.c* of 4.6.1 . I  found there was no function "do_int()" but
someting like " gmx_fio_do_int()". so the old program web guide of vesion
4.0 and 4.5 seems out of work. Could you give me some new suggestion how to
 add new input parameters  into grompp in 4.6.1?
   Thank you very much!

best

--
Yukun Wang