[gmx-developers] So . . . Gromacs? GROMACS?

Shirts, Michael (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Sat Apr 13 20:50:10 CEST 2013

Mark, Justin-

It's good to have your opinion, but it seems like this should be something
that has a correct answer, not just opinions! It would be good to hear from
the main developers as to what it should be, and then perhaps we should try
to change the references on the website so that they are consistent, and
maybe make a note of that somewhere on the webpage on the correct usage.

Best,
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering