[gmx-developers] My system stops in the middle of a minimization

Vitor Fonseca chemistrydegree at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 19:42:52 CEST 2013

Good Afternoon devs,

When i try to make a minimization on my system ( hexane 216 molecules in a
box of 5 5 5 size), It seems the system freezes and doesnt end the
minimization up!

The system tilts in this message

checking input for internal consistency...
processing topology...
Generated 332520 of the 332520 non-bonded parameter combinations
Generating 1-4 interactions: fudge = 0.5
Generated 332520 of the 332520 1-4 parameter combinations
Excluding 216 bonded neighbours molecule type 'PRO'

Could anyone help me?

Thanks