[gmx-developers] Selection default options

Anders Gärdenäs anders.gardenas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:31:22 CEST 2013

Hi

I have some questions and answers!

The purpose of the option is to always get all the coordinates (from a pdf
or a trajectory file).

So are there any other options that will behave in the same whey where
there is a default option?

If there aren’t will I try to implement an option like:
defaultSelectionText(“…”);
if there is does it depend how much time I got (I am working here as a
summer job ) and what my supervisors wants.

If I implement it isn’t smarter to make it “universal” so it works for
every option instead of only Selection, it might come handy for other types
of options?

I don’t rely know how it shod behave with or without required(),
nevertheless I guess it shod work like the rest of the default options.

 –select without a value shod probably work as before, (triggers an
interactive prompt )  even if there is a default text.

//Anders