[gmx-developers] git.gromacs.org and gerrit.gromacs.org

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 21:32:56 CEST 2013

Still no idea what the underlying problem was, but gerrit has a
replication plugin that was doing the mirroring to git (thanks
Roland). It was complaining about blobs present in git but not in
gerrit repos, and various delicate solutions did not work. So, I made
a backup and have pushed a new git.gromacs.org:gromacs.git repo from
gerrit. Redmine seems to have picked up on that. Hopefully replication
will continue to work as new commits are merged in gerrit, and
hopefully git.gromacs.org will serve other needs correctly also. Do
speak up if you notice further issues.

Mark