[gmx-developers] single point energy for QM/MM.

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Tue Dec 3 16:50:26 CET 2013

Hi,

Yes, that would be a good starting point.
Note that this function takes an em_state_t iso a normal t_state state,
since for EM we need to be able to recall the forces and total energy.

I hope you need to call this function multiple times, otherwise the
setup overhead is going to be enormous.
For dynamics you should decide to do pair-search and possibly domain
decomposition now and then.

Cheers,

Berk