[gmx-developers] Gromacs 5.0-beta1 install fails on windows

Mirco Wahab mirco.wahab at chemie.tu-freiberg.de
Sun Dec 8 00:26:47 CET 2013

On 07.12.2013 21:19, Erik Lindahl wrote:
> You might not have run the install process with administrator privileges?

Hi Erik,

the user doing the build is administrator,
cmake version is 2.8.12.1 (win), Visual
C++ 2012 v.17.0.61030.0 (x64)

other problems encountered so far:

everything google-test(gmock)-related (1.7.0)
not working - VC++ (2012) doesn't support, as it
appears, variadic templates w/free number of arguments.
I tried to get it to compile by defining _VARIADIC_MAX=10,
but then a bunch of new problems showed up which I had no
time to delve into today.

related to:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12558327/google-test-in-visual-studio-2012

Regards