[gmx-developers] Wednesday's GROMACS teleconference

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:18:32 CET 2013

Hi

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Mark Abraham <mark.j.abraham at gmail.com>wrote:

> So far I've come up with
>
> 1. replacing rvec with something more friendly to C++
> 2. coding strategy for whatever will replace do_md()
>
> I've put some initial thoughts on these together, which you can find
> below. If someone can identify other suitable topics, do speak up.

I propose that any discussion before the meeting on the above topics, and
the summary of the discussion during the meeting, is captured in the
Redmine issues instead of in this e-mail. Probably makes it easier to
follow, and serves as a more useful archive. The relevant issues are
http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1017 (for the rvec replacement) and
http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1137 (for do_md()). It's probably worth
copying Mark's points to those issues as well. Some points in
http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/951 also touch the aspects mentioned in
Mark's initial thoughts.

Best regards,
Teemu