[gmx-developers] Re: turn on pdb output after every step.

Feenstra, K.A. k.a.feenstra at vu.nl
Tue Jan 15 09:12:20 CET 2013

Hello Santosh,

Just to be sure you know (and you may already), this will absolutely kill all your performance! I mean orders of magnitute! So I cannot imagine you need this for a long simulation, in which case disk space should not be the problem either. If it is, why not but a cheap 2T disk?

If this is a dumb idea, please feel free to ignore it. If not, you're welcome ;-)

Groetjes,
Anton.
Op 15 jan. 2013 om 05:51 heeft "santhosh" <mesanthu at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: