[gmx-developers] Re: turn on pdb output after every step.

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:30:23 CET 2013

Elegant solution for what? You can postprocess a simulation trajectory that
was written with a period you specify. If the information is needed while
the simulation is running, you can just get it from the growing files. If
some how you want the simulation to react, then you don't want to write
data to file and read it again.

Mark