[gmx-developers] function gmx_pme_do will cause segmentation fault for mdp option: epsilon-r=0

Mark Tianwu Zang zangtw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:58:34 CEST 2013

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the response. I found that problem when I tried to see how
system will behave with a time-dependent dielectric constant. I added some
pieces of code to let the coefficient change with time, and although the
function is totally "virtual" in my case, I think there are some systems in
nature corresponding to an infinite dielectric constant(like prefect
conductor).