[gmx-developers] In g_dos, the -n option could not work?

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed Jul 24 12:43:16 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-24 04:57, 执念 wrote:
> Dear All,
> I found that the -n option could not work in program g_dos.
> My command is like this :
> g_dos -f x.trr -s x.tpr -n x.ndx

I don't think it works for a subset of atoms, the math is slightly
different for e.g. mixtures as well. My group will start working on this
soon again so in some future version we will implement other things. For
now you can compute the heat capacity of liquids with the tool.

> No matter what were contained in the index file, the output results were
> all the same.
>
> And, I also have tried to calculate the DoS of the molecule individually
> from a gas-phase simulation trajectory.
> But there are some errors:
> -------
> Program g_dos, VERSION 4.5.5
> Source code file: gmx_fft_mkl.c, line: 218
>
> Fatal error:
> Error initializing Intel MKL FFT; status=2
> --------
>
> Could anyone help me?
> Any suggestion is welcome!
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Wade

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.