[gmx-developers] Scientific Software developer position at FU Berlin

Frank Noe frank.noe at fu-berlin.de
Sun Jun 30 13:27:22 CEST 2013

Dear Gromacs-Developers,

please excuse the non-technical nature of this post, but I believe it is
of particular interest for subscribers of this list. We are currently
searching a scientific software developer who will be active in
development of molecular simulation and analysis software, with a
special focus on Markov state modeling and high-performance computing.
Gromacs developers are particularly encouraged to apply:

http://compmolbio.biocomputing-berlin.de/images/Positions/software01.pdf

Application deadline is July 8th.

Thanks,
Frank.

Prof. Dr. Frank Noe
Head of Computational Molecular Biology group
Freie Universitaet Berlin

Phone: (+49) (0)30 838 75354
Web:   research.franknoe.de
Mail:  Arnimallee 6, 14195 Berlin, Germany