[gmx-developers] Re: [gmx-users] GROMACS 4.6.1 released

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Wed Mar 6 01:59:58 CET 2013

I agree with the fact that the tag is important.

Unrelated: I'm starting to think that this "release train" approach is not
the best, I have yet to see any advantage to it: the dummy release head
commit can be rebased on anything and fixes ready during the release-train
merge window anyway go in.

--
Szilárd