[gmx-developers] Segmentation fault switching from group to verlet cutoff shceme

Bu Wang bw2 at alfred.edu
Sat Mar 16 03:52:00 CET 2013

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your attention.

Taking the group scheme .tpr and -testverlet fails in the same way. I've
opened an issue as per your instruction.

I just noticed that the manual says the Verlet scheme only works with plain
LJ. We are using Buckingham potentials for non-bonded interactions. Could
this be the issue? Grompp didn't complain though.

Thanks,
Bu

--
Postdoctoral Researcher
Computational Material Science Laboratory