[gmx-developers] Reading unprocessed topology files

Pedro Lacerda kanvuanza+gmx at zoho.com
Mon May 27 19:09:06 CEST 2013

---- On Mon, 27 May 2013 13:10:55 -0300 Mark Abraham<mark.j.abraham at gmail.com> wrote ----
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Roland Schulz <roland at utk.edu> wrote:
 Do we have analysis tools which read topology from a top/itp file? I
 thought analysis tools always read it from the TPR.

IIRC genion touches the .top file, but I don't know if it parses much.

Yes. Seems that do_top() is intended for grompp and is the only way to read a top/itp file, other toolsparses just enough to do their jobs.

---- On Mon, 27 May 2013 13:04:53 -0300 Roland Schulz<roland at utk.edu> wrote ----