[gmx-developers] residue-residue interaction energies

aar2163 at columbia.edu aar2163 at columbia.edu
Mon Nov 18 23:01:45 CET 2013

Hi,

I apparently solved my issue.

I redefined the gmx_grppairener_t structure on
include/types/forcerec.h to have an additional rvec *avener.

To have grompp accept a higher number of energygrps I had to allocate
every energygrps related variable with BIG_STRLEN instead of STRLEN in
files src/gmxlib/readinp.c and src/kernel/readir.c and increase the
value of MAXPTR in the latter file. I do not know if this could have
weird effects, but everything is working fine in my machine with two
different versions of gcc to compile it.

Andre.