[gmx-developers] How to utilize the index file in code? GROMACS 4.6.3

Jheng Wei Li lijhengwei at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:26:31 CET 2013

Thank you to clarify my question, Anton.
 In do_lbfgs that I am currently modifying,
the information I need to provide at first place is  about xx & ff.
 My intention now is adjusting the coordinates before going into the main
loop,
like swap the xyz between two atoms which are different species, or, later,
my adviser want to identify a molecule and rotate it before doing the
minimization.
 Therefore, the first thought I jump out is reading the index or atomtype,
but it looks not trivial to me...
JhengWei Li
Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences,
Academia Sinica, Taipei 106, Taiwan