[gmx-developers] How to utilize the index file in code? GROMACS 4.6.3

Anton Feenstra k.a.feenstra at vu.nl
Thu Nov 28 17:53:50 CET 2013

My pleasure.

Let me just add that porting grompy to gromacs development version will
be a bit of work, but possibly less than hacking mdrun on your own!
The grompy solution will be certainly more versatile and reusable.
Most importantly, I think, it will be much more reliable and less risky
because you are not interfering with the inner md engine code.

https://github.com/GromPy/GromPy
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.22947/abstract

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam   |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1081 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands   |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel +31 20 59 87783 - Fax +31 20 59 87653 - Room P136 |
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "You Crashed Into the Swamps" (Silicon Graphics)      |