[gmx-developers] Benchmark simulation

Matthieu.Dreher at imag.fr Matthieu.Dreher at imag.fr
Thu Oct 10 11:17:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm currently doing some benchmarking with Gromacs 4.6 and I struggle
a bit to get scalability after 512 cores. As model I have a 5 million
coarse grain simulation which should be enough to get a good
scalability for several thousands of cores. I followed all the steps
described here
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Performance_checklist but with
Intel compiler 12.1 and Intel MPI 4.0.3. I was wondering if there was
a benchmark suite somewhere for comparaison? It seems there was some
discussion about it
(http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.gromacs.devel/4513)
but I don't know if you actually made the data set available.

Best regards

Dreher Matthieu