[gmx-developers] jenkins cppcheck picky?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 01:23:17 CEST 2013

We could... Jenkins master was using 1.53. I compiled latest cppcheck
1.61 and installed it in /opt/local, but see
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/job/cppcheck_Gerrit_master/417/cppcheckResult/
from using it. Using 1.61 routinely will need someone to clean those
up. Don't look at me for at least a fortnight :-)

Mark