[gmx-developers] Hidden modules in gmx?

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Sun Sep 22 22:22:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

now that we're moving to including all programs in the gromacs binary
wrapper program "gmx" I wonder whether we could implement "hidden"
modules. The purpose would be to have stuff that is not useful for
ordinary users out of sight (like we have with some options in
parse_common_args). Of course it should be possible to make those
options visible again with some flag.

The advantage would be that all programs/modules can take advantage of
all the new functionality in the wrapper.

Thoughts?

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.