[gmx-developers] Small hack regarding dihedrals

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:25:26 CEST 2013

I forget which, but you will anyway need a test case that shows you
that your modification is working correctly. Make a small but relevant
system and use it with mdrun -rerun to compute single-point energies
and forces. Then hack functions one by one by forcing them to output
zero until you see an effect with mdrun -rerun. Now you know what
function to work on, and have your test machinery ready to use!

Mark