[gmx-developers] plans for GROMACS 5.0 beta December 1

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Sep 27 19:43:41 CEST 2013

I have a ton of code, most of it won't make it. But here's what will:

- WAXS/SAXS refinement in mdrun
- New analysis tool for RNA

Hopefully:
- QM/MM framework
- Gaussian output to GAFF topology including RESP (needs OpenBabel
linking though)

If people want any new polarization stuff, let's discuss it on the list.
If there is interest I can add my coulomb integrals code (Gaussian,
Slater, need CLN and GMP libraries) even though the routines that
actually use it will not make it before Dec 1st.

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.