[gmx-developers] plans for GROMACS 5.0 beta December 1

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se
Sat Sep 28 12:12:24 CEST 2013

Unfortunately I think David is 100% right.

This doesn't have anything to do with how important we feel individual patches are, but there are likely ~1000 commits over a release cycle, so it might take a bit of reminders and bugging to get any particular patch reviewed - simply because people are also busy with 50 other features in parallel :-)

Cheers,

Erik