[gmx-developers] plans for GROMACS 5.0 beta December 1

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 16:07:36 CEST 2013

Hi Florian,

I do remember the error estimate discussion we had then - I'd been
hoping we'd have made more progress on data structure refactoring by
now, but that is life. My email thread from then doesn't actually link
any code, but if there's a g_pme_error update that works on 4.6-era
code, then it should be trivial (for me, at least) to do a cut and
paste job on it now. Is there somewhere I can see it, please?

It would be doubly nice if we could use the logic for real-time
tuning, but I guess that remains to be seen (and likely only in the
post-5.0 time frame).

Mark