[gmx-developers] libgromacs vs libgromacs_core?

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se
Sat Sep 28 20:57:27 CEST 2013

I have a more appropriate modern one about the real C++ nightmare:

With C++, you accidentally create a dozen instances of yourself and shoot them all in the foot.
Providing emergency medical care is impossible since you can't tell which are bitwise copies and which are just pointing at others and saying, "That's me over there."

Cheers,

Erik