[gmx-developers] Debye formula (spherical averaging) in SAXS calculation !

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Thu Aug 7 15:44:23 CEST 2014

Hi!

Well g_sans was written by me to compare MD simulations with our
experimental SANS data (see for example [1]), while g_saxs was splited
of g_rdf. However there is unmerged patch containing waxs utility with
Debye averaging [2]. So its somehow historical reasons why there no
spherical avareging in g_saxs

[1]
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260218253_Structure_of_RecX_protein_complex_with_the_presynaptic_RecA_filament_molecular_dynamics_simulations_and_small_angle_neutron_scattering

[2] https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/2659/