[gmx-developers] gromacs 5.0.4 soon

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:15:31 CET 2014

Hi,

It turns out that a fix for http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1631 on
release-4-6 worked, but broke some DD setups with some kinds of triclinic
boxes (http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1656). Berk had already fixed
that, but we had merged to release-5-0 in the meantime, we hadn't added a
test case, and I didn't communicate well enough before releasing. Sorry
about that. 5.0.3 will explode if you hit the problem case in normal
setups, but there is a chance of being subtly wrong.

So, I plan to rectify that with a gromacs 5.0.4 in the next couple of days,
say Friday or Monday, if our testing works out. Please upload/test/review
accordingly!