[gmx-developers] [gmx-core] removal of encad and gmx FF in 5.0?

Shirts, Michael (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Feb 14 19:10:39 CET 2014

Right, requiring this is a service to the field, not just GROMACS.

Best,
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering
University of Virginia
michael.shirts at virginia.edu
(434)-243-1821

From: Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se<mailto:erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se>>
Date: Friday, February 14, 2014 at 12:52 PM
To: "gmx-developers at gromacs.org<mailto:gmx-developers at gromacs.org>" <gmx-developers at gromacs.org<mailto:gmx-developers at gromacs.org>>, "michael.shirts at virginia.edu<mailto:michael.shirts at virginia.edu>" <michael.shirts at virginia.edu<mailto:michael.shirts at virginia.edu>>
Subject: Re: [gmx-developers] [gmx-core] removal of encad and gmx FF in 5.0?

IIRC, Eric’s first testing (a long time ago) actually found a bug in _Amber_ for a particular sidechain when he couldn’t get the Gromacs results to match :-)

Cheers,

Erik