[gmx-developers] Jenkins failures expected

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 23:38:51 CET 2014

For the last week, Jenkins has been silently testing code on the detected
SIMD level, not that specified in the command line for the various builds
Jenkins spawns. Nobody thought to update the Jenkins configurations for the
change from GMX_CPU_ACCELERATION to GMX_SIMD, which I have now done.
Canonical re-verify is underway at
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/view/Gerrit%205.0/job/Gromacs_Gerrit_master/4604/

Sorry,

Mark