[gmx-developers] Jenkins question

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 22:51:51 CET 2014

Yes, it's an IMD integration test. Unfortunately when something goes wrong,
the embedded gmx_fatal also kills the test binary, so there is no orderly
output for Jenkins to parse. Searching the Jenkins console output for
"Failed" is the best we can, until we can build in a seam so we can
intercept this sort of thing. It's on the to-do list, but not for right now!

Mark