[gmx-developers] free energy calculations with restraints

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:20:26 CET 2014

Hi,

Can those who were keen on this feature (David Mobley? Michael Shirts?) for
intermolecular bonded interactions please test it? It's pretty discouraging
to have people claim they've wanted something for years and then have four
months pass without feedback on whether Berk's effort does what they really
want! Please see https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/2566/

Thanks,

Mark