[gmx-developers] PBC and COM

Jheng Wei Li lijhengwei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:22:03 CET 2014

Hello, all
I am trying to do some modification for minimize.c in gromacs 4.6.3.

  The problem is when I'm doing the minimization, because of PBC,
particles will come through the wall and reenter from the other side!
  Instead of going through the wall and reenter from the other side,
I want to move the center of mass to keep the system inside the box.
 In that case, I need to know what is the function for gromacs to
move the particles between walls, so I could turn it down.

 Thanks for any tips!
JhnegWei Li