[gmx-developers] Gromacs benchmark set

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Thu Jul 3 10:50:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

we have done quite extensive benchmarking on SuperMUC (up to 32,000 cores)
and on Hydra (up to 5,000 cores and 512 GPUs) with three different
systems (Aquaporin + membrane in water, ~80k atoms, a ribosome ~2 M
atoms, and a big 12 M atoms system). All these are with PME (no LJ-PME however…)
and it could be interesting to run at least one of those systems on the Phi cluster
to see how it compares to the other clusters.

Best,
  Carsten