[gmx-developers] Slight issue with gmx insert-molecules man page

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 18:01:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

Using "make html" will rebuild those pages.

I hadn't noticed this particular issue yet, but different text-replace
issues get triggered by gmx convert-tpr and gmx make_ndx because tpr and
ndx get recognized as things that might want to become links. Teemu and
have started to discuss what we might do about it.

Mark