[gmx-developers] Einstin viscosity integral

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Mon Jun 2 15:35:54 CEST 2014

Hi,

I see now that the results are incorrect. They have been incorrect since
I changed the energy file format to contain the sum of the energies
since the last frame iso the whole run. This explains why the integral
looks like the derivative.
I just made a fix. Should I push this up to release-4-6?

Cheers,

Berk