[gmx-developers] energies from previous step used for hamiltonian replica exchange evaluation?

Shirts, Michael R. (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Jun 11 00:21:46 CEST 2014

Hi, Floris-

I will check this when I can (Travelling at a conference), but the
bookkeeping in gromacs is a somewhat convoluted (on the list of things to
clean up) -- a lot of quantities are saved and not stored to file or used
immediately for various annoying reasons. So I THINK that everything is
properly accounted for.

I will take an extra look, however, when I get a chance (unless Berk gets
to it first).  I've certainly compared it to non-replica exchange, and
gotten statistical identical results -- which does not guarantee it's 100%
right, however. Note that md-vv should to the bookkeeping correctly as
well.

Best,
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor