[gmx-developers] Pre-GROMACS 5.0 ToDo list

Rossen Apostolov rossen at kth.se
Thu Jun 19 11:33:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

1) Is there a howto/guide about adding extra jenkins tests?

2) Redmine issues

There are still several "high priority" bugs with a target version 5.0.

The rest of the issues should have "Target version" set only if someone
has committed to fixing it for that particular version, and thus, there
needs to be "Assignee" set as well for those.

Until recently, when an issue was filed, assignees were set
automatically depending on the category of the issue. This is now disabled.

So please remove yourself as an assignee if you don't plan to fix the
bug, or if you plan to do it, please set the version accordingly.

Cheers,
Rossen