[gmx-developers] Gromacs 5 (rc1 tarball) on Windows

Mirco Wahab mirco.wahab at chemie.tu-freiberg.de
Sat Jun 28 22:29:25 CEST 2014

On 28.06.2014 19:16, Mark Abraham wrote:
>>    a) Visual C++ doesn't support variadic templates, so gmock/gtest
>>     will fail. Adding /D_VARIADIC_MAX=10 to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS solves this
>>    (http://stackoverflow.com/__questions/12558327/google-__test-in-visual-studio-2012
>>    <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12558327/google-test-in-visual-studio-2012>).
>
> Thanks for the report. I have uploaded https://gerrit.gromacs.org/3717
> to fix this.

This doesn't seem to work properly. I installed git and fetched 3717/2
but the change of the cmake file in the gmock directory only doesn't
seem enough. There are still plenty of error messages, probably from
wherever gtest/gmock is included.

If I add /D_VARIADIC_MAX=10 to the root CMakeLists.txt, all works fine.

Regards

M.