[gmx-developers] how to program openmp for bondeds

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 11 22:40:46 CET 2014

Hi,

I used OpenMP in gmx_hbond.c, with GMX_OPENMP to separate out parallel-only things from the rest. Hopefully that still works in gmx 5.X. Pragmas don't need preprocessor macros around them however since the compiler either understands them or ignores them.

Kind regards,
Erik

Erik Marklund, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Associate

Department of Chemistry
Physical & Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3QZ