[gmx-developers] possible interplay between intermolecular restraints and parallelization?

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Tue Mar 18 08:58:56 CET 2014

Hi,

What do you mean with "special" bonds, angles and dihedrals? Are these
potentials you coded yourself?
I assume that with "stability problems" you mean that things are
unstable, not that the simulation stops with a fatal error because it
can't find atoms in interactions.

If you are using the velocity verlet integrator with inter charge-group
constraints, that can give issues in parallel. I just uploaded a fix to
gerrit for release-4-6.

Cheers,

Berk